Mark's Motivation - Daily Thought - 1-12-2020 through 31-12-2020
Updated: Mar 14, 2022
[01/12/2020, 5:54:55 AM] Mark Dickinson: Think.
Come up with original thoughts.
Then share then with the world.
In so doing you grow, and everyone else gets to benefit.
[02/12/2020, 4:24:11 AM] Mark Dickinson: Gratitude is my number one all time favourite antidote to negative thoughts.
Simply by starting each day with a few moments of mindful gratitude, changes the entire flow of your life.
Wake up, walk, write your gratitude, and your life is going to transform... once you start, never quit!
It is the daily action that inspires your soul.
[03/12/2020, 5:50:02 AM] Mark Dickinson: Do you want to break through?
Do you want to transform?
Do you want to establish a new pattern in your life?
1. Decide what it is that you want
2. Define it clearly in words and terms that you can easily remember
3. Do one action that moves you in the right direction
4. Repeat it every day
I become what I think about!
[04/12/2020, 6:07:44 AM] Mark Dickinson: Hey... it's a new day!
This is your chance to do life over, but better than you have ever done before!
Give today 100%.
Put all your effort in.
[04/12/2020, 7:47:30 AM] Mark Dickinson: 1. When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.
2. To me, "drink responsibly" means don't spill it.
3. Age 50 might be the new 30, but 9:00 pm is the new midnight.
4. It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles.
5. The older I get, the earlier it gets late.
6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.
7. I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.
8. I had my patience tested. I'm negative.
9. If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?"
10. When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.
11. I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.
12. I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.
13. I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.
14. When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east..
15. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.
[05/12/2020, 4:40:38 AM] Mark Dickinson: Whenever you are creating a change in your life you must expect resistance.
It will come first and foremost from within... you have to break through from your old code to a new one. The old code is neurological, chemical, physical and hormonal and is who you are. You need to teach your body to live a new life. The old has to die, and it is in the empty unfamiliar, uncomfortable place that you encounter where you will create a new way.
Strengthening comes through repetition and leads to mastery.
It takes time, but its worth it!
[06/12/2020, 4:15:18 AM] Mark Dickinson: Whatever you do today, give it 100%.
Be your best.
Do your best.
Hold nothing back.
Be the Master...
Create your Masterpiece!
[07/12/2020, 5:03:21 AM] Mark Dickinson: Do good things for others because it is a good thing to do.
Even if no one sees you do it!
Your act of goodness will not only help them, but it will inspire more goodness within.
Do good, get good!
[08/12/2020, 5:57:34 AM] Mark Dickinson: Consistent effort over time will produce results.
Not giving up.
Doing it even though you may not feel like it...
This is what produces long term true results that will bring fulfillment.
Keep on going.
Believe you can...
[09/12/2020, 6:37:12 AM] Mark Dickinson: Celebrate every success!
Teach your body and mind that there are rewards for every achievement.
Decide what the celebration will be when you begin to work on a desired accomplishment and deliver to yourself when you get there...
You will love the outcome
[10/12/2020, 7:04:08 AM] Mark Dickinson: To create a masterpiece takes time.
You must first understand how to do what you do. And then through constant and never-ending improvement you finally reach mastery.
It takes time and consistent effort.
[11/12/2020, 9:54:08 AM] Mark Dickinson: Life is not about accumulation
It is about contribution
[12/12/2020, 4:10:14 AM] Mark Dickinson: Commitment takes guts.
If you want something badly enough you have to be courageous enough to give it all you've got.
Victory is for those who do not waiver and who stick at it against all odds.
Is that you?
If you truly believe, then you must keep on going, no matter what.
It will happen!
[13/12/2020, 4:27:40 AM] Mark Dickinson: Do one thing really well. Focus on it to the exclusion of everything else..
Be the expert by studying, and practicing until you reach mastery.
8000 hours and more is the zone of masters
[14/12/2020, 7:14:08 AM] Mark Dickinson: When things don't go as you had planned there is often a tendency to call it a mistake.
What if you called it a learning opportunity?
You would have an entirely different energy towards it and you would be free from negativity, able to learn and create a better way for the future.
What do you think?
[15/12/2020, 7:18:55 AM] Mark Dickinson: Love is precious. It is the greatest human emotion and lights up our lives.
Take the time to tell some one today, "I love you" and tell them why.
Have a love filled day!
[16/12/2020, 5:58:51 AM] Mark Dickinson: I am thankful for you!
Thank you for sharing your life with me and being a part of this incredible journey called life!
Today, reach out to those around you and thank them for being a part of your life.
Have an amazing, blessed day.